Oka 'Mea Ola' Aina

Characters from before the Big Event in space. Some details may differ from current versions of these characters, but they are preserved here for reference.

Oka 'Mea Ola' Aina

Postby Oka Aina » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am

Name: Keiki O'Ka Aina
Country of Origin: Kaua'i, Hawai'i
Codename : Mea Ola
Ethnicity: Hawaiian

Power: He is the ruiner of countless worlds, the devourer of innumerable souls, and ender of hope. Actually the only mutation that Oka has displayed is that he looks like this. He has increased strength, durability, flight, and an unnerving countenance.

Personality: Oka is actually quite nice, generous, and really just a good guy. However, some mistreatment has lead him to be a bit cold when first meeting people. He avoids mirrors like the plague still not quite used to being in his own skin,

Description: Oka is quite unnerving to look at being quite large and looking like a creature from most people's darkest nightmares.

Background: Oka lived a fairly normal life until he turned 14. Until then he'd grown up in a family that wanted to continue traditional Hawaiian culture and values. He surfed, swam, played sports (football), and did moderately well in school. It changed one summer when he became very ill. He came down with a high-fever, any light caused him to have terrible migraines, and he felt like something was tearing him apart from the inside. When he came to he was in the hospital strapped down to a gurney. The lights were out aside from monitors, the door closed, and he was alone. He broke free from the restraints and from the room only to find himself looking into a mirror and seeing something entirely terrifying. What followed lead to his enrollment in Xaviers.
Oka Aina

Re: Oka 'Mea Ola' Aina

Postby Madison West » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 am

Quick question: He's not the size of the ACTUAL C'thulu, is he?
Madison West

Postby Gideon Rede » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:43 am

No. I'm thinking around 9-10 feet tall, which makes him hulking but not gargantuan.
Gideon Rede
XI Student

Postby Madison West » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

Alright. And the unnerving countenance, that's just his physical features or is it an actual psychic effect?
Madison West

Postby Gideon Rede » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am

Physical appearance. None of that psychic tearing souls from people.
Gideon Rede
XI Student

Postby Madison West » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am

Then I shall appoint upon you approval 1 of 2.
Madison West

Postby Will Stanton » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:44 pm

I do have a question about his skill level, considering it's XI and not XU. What sorts of things can he do?
PLASTICINE
Will Stanton
XU Student

Postby Gideon Rede » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:31 pm

He is untrained when it comes to hand to hand combat, flight, and basically anything that doesn't require bull rushing/football/swimming/insert traditional So he has a lot to learn about well everything.
Gideon Rede
XI Student

Postby Will Stanton » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Allright,I'll give it Approval 2/2, just remember, the XI guys should be outclassed by the XU

I don't think you'll have a problem, but it's new, so I'm making a point :P
PLASTICINE
Will Stanton
XU Student

Return to Old Characters